HTMLcoin - Hybrid Blockchain / Ethereum
1. Uses both the Bitcoincore (0.14) and Ethereum Client (CPP) codebase allowing Ethereum Virtual Machines to run on the more secure Bitcoin UTXO model
2. QTUM compatibility layer which allows for easy porting of existing Ethereum and Solidity Smart Contracts
3. Proof Of Work (POW 1% pa) and Blackcoin's Proof Of Stake 3.0 (POS 1% pa) to ensure efficiency and security
4. Enhanced Hash Rate Compensation adjusts every 120 blocks with short, medium, and long block time samples make fairer and faster 60s blocktimes.
5. Oracles built on top of the Ethereum Virtual Machine allow offchain settlement of Smart Contracts with authorised data feeds like weather or stock prices
6. Real Time Checkpointing protects the history of the chain from being changed by 51% attacks by broadcasting block height and hash of the main chain.
7. Simple Payment Verification SPV allows Android or iOS mobile wallet to authenticate a transaction or Smart Contract without downloading the entire blockchain.